Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Relaxing Summer

I haven't updated in a while. There hasn't really been anything excitng to report. May was such a busy month for us, we have been enjoying some free time this summer. We've mostly been doing things around the house- going to our neighborhood pool & park, coloring, playing with playdough, playing games, drinking lemonade, going to the library & Sonic happy hour, reading a lot for the summer reading club, going to the Y and getting together with friends. I guess we have been busy, but not overly busy! It's been great! I love Summer!

Today we loaded up the wagon & took a picnic to the little park by our house. I got a picnic set as a wedidng gift. I love it, but hardly ever use it. It came with two plastic wine glasses. I let the kids drink juice out of them. They loved that. Adam said it seemed like a date. How would he even know that?

Sarah is on a major Elmo kick. She loves Elmo and talks about him all the time. Her other favorite thing right now is shoes, especially her crocs. She asks for them from the minute she wakes up. It makes her sad when I take them off at night. Here are a few pics from the last few days...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's going to be the BEST date ever, look how sweet he is and enjoying his "date" with his sister