One day we met our playgroup friends at the Purple Cow. It's a cute purple diner with purple ice cream! That was fun! We had Sammy with us that day, so I got to see what it's like to have three kids. It's BUSY! :)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
A quiet week at home!
The last few weeks were so busy for us. This week was quiet & relaxing. We mostly stayed home! I had a few lazy days, then spent a few days getting my house cleaned & organized. It's been nice not having much to do & just being able to enjoy being home with my kiddos!

One day we met our playgroup friends at the Purple Cow. It's a cute purple diner with purple ice cream! That was fun! We had Sammy with us that day, so I got to see what it's like to have three kids. It's BUSY! :)
We spent lots of time with Sammy this week while his parents were honeymooning. Adam enjoyed having him over. They played together and did an art project- painted wooden snakes. Sarah had to use water for hers. Can you guess why? (I don't know if you tell in the picture but her paintbrush is in her mouth!)
Adam & Sarah are having fun playing together these days. What a sweet stage they are in! That has to be one of the things I'm enjoying most right now- just seeing how they interact with each other and watching that relationship grow. Adam has started to realize that it's kind of fun having Sarah around and she absolutely loves that he's including her! She loves to play in his room. She does get on his nerves sometimes, but he's usually really sweet to her! He likes to play alone sometimes too. He's really creative & makes up little stories with his figures. All week he's been playing with this box (that I was going to throw away!). It's funny how some things keep their attention for so long! Sarah has been playing with her toys too. Today she played with her baby doll. She sang "rock-a-bye" (that's all, just that part!) & gave her a paci. They are just sweet and so much fun! I'm so thankful to get to stay at home with them! This time is precious!
One day we met our playgroup friends at the Purple Cow. It's a cute purple diner with purple ice cream! That was fun! We had Sammy with us that day, so I got to see what it's like to have three kids. It's BUSY! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are just too cute! Grace has the same "flip flop" dress that Sarah is wearing in the first picture. It's so cute.
Post a Comment