Jacob was on vacation this week so we went on a quick family trip to Galveston. We had so much fun! We spent a ton of time at the hotel pool. We went to Moody Gardens- mostly so Adam could see the Dinosaurs Alive Exhibit. One night we ate at Rainforest Cafe, then took a walk by the beach. We spent some time at the beach too. The kids loved it. I wasn't sure what they would think because they are both a little scared of the wave pool at the waterpark. But, once they warmed up, they had a blast. They ran and splashed in the waves and had fun playing in the sand. One day Adam took a nap, so Sarah & I had some girl time at the pool. The next day Sarah took a nap, so Adam and I went to a movie. We also went to the mini-golf right across from the ocean! I'd love to live that close to the ocean and beach!! We had so much fun and have really enjoyed the extra time with Jake this week!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment