Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Day!!

Jacob FINALLY had a day off! Seriously, I bet it's been a month since he had one! We had such a nice day together. I thought he was going to work, so I took the kids to preschool then went to my Bible study. We had a good discussion about the Proverbs 31 woman & being a homekeeper. When I got out of class I had a message that Jake had taken the day off & wanted to go to lunch! A surprise lunch date- I love it! We went to one of our favorite places- Baja Grill. Yum! We went to a few stores then picked up the kids. When we got home we went out in the backyard & played with play-dough. The weater was beautiful today. Jake & the kids took a rest while I worked on a craft project. When they got up, the kids helped me make dinner. Since Daddy was home we made a special dessert- brownies! We ate dinner together & watched a Tinkerbell movie. It was such a fun family day! We all loved it! :)

1 comment:

Jara said...

Don't you just LOVE days like that?!!! FUN!