Sunday, November 1, 2009
I'm back!
I'm finally catching up on my blog! Things have been crazy! First Jake got put on this mandatory overtime schedule. He was working 10 hour days with no days off. That was crazy enough, then they sent him out of town on top of it. He went to Paris, TX to help them get caught up for "a few days." A few days, slowly turned into him being gone for TEN DAYS!! We missed him so much! He's finally home but still working long hours! He likes his job a lot but the hours are really hard on our family. I have a whole new respect and appreciation for single moms & military wives whose husbands are gone for long periods of time. This parenting thing is really easier with two people! The kids both have colds so we stayed home from church today. We've had a lazy day. I've been spending some time catching up on my blog. I tried to do them in reverse order, so read the next few, then click "older posts" for a few more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment