Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am a little late getting this posted, but I'm still feeling thankful! I'm so thankful for my husband and our sweet children. I'm thankful for our extended family and wonderful friends. I'm thankful for our home. I'm thankful for Jacob's job & that it has allowed me to be at home with our sweet children! All of these things are huge blessings from God- I'm so thankful to Him! I'm thankful for all that he has done and is still doing in my life. He is amazing!

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving celebrations. The first two are from the kids' parties at school. The others are from Thanksgiving day. I didn't end up getting very many pictures that day. Adam was there, I promise! :) We enjoyed spending the day with family- including our special guests- Grams and Aunt Julie's family! We had so much fun with them!




Can you believe that tomorrow is December 1st! It's crazy how fast this year has flown by! I love this time of year, I just feel like it snuck up on me this year! I'm sure it will be lots of fun though. I started shopping a little bit on Black Friday. I didn't go crazy early but I did have to go to a few stores that day! We're hoping to get our tree up this week & start decorating the house. I guess it will feel more like Christmas then!

No comments: