Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Fun!

I know it was only a week or so ago, I was saying that it didn't feel like Christmas and I wasn't ready. Well, I'm ready now! I'm in crazy getting ready for Christmas mode! There are lists, gifts and half-done projects everywhere! In the middle of all of the crazieness I have to make myself slow down and enjoy this time of year & what it's really about. This weekend my mom & I took the kids to a FUN Christmas event in North Richland Hills. They had so many fun things for the kids to do (Like marshmellow roasting! How cute is that!), cute displays for taking pictures, hot chocolate & a tree lighting ceremony with fireworks set to Christmas music! It was FREEZING but we had so much fun!
My mom got Sarah the cutest hat the looks like a strawberry on top of her head! It's too cute!

We got our tree! We had a family night. We decorated the Christmas tree and the rest of the house, watched a Christmas movie & had a picnic in the living room. Now it's beginning to look & feel like Christmas!

2 comments:

Jara said...

Would you have time to make Kinsley a snowman dress? That is TOOOOOO cute, I'll pay for it????

The Garrett Family said...

I can try! What size would she need?