Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pre-School

With Jake's crazy schedule I decided to put Sarah in Mother's Day Out too. I feel a little guilty about being a stay at home mom and sending both of them to school! But, I think it will be good for all of us! I like having a day or two to run my errands, get groceries, have a lunch that doesn't involve spills or tantrums, exercise, Bible study or just take a little break! I feel refreshed when I go pick them up and I have more patience with them to get through the rest of our day! Sarah loves her time there! She's always excited to go and happily goes in to her class. She loves to do projects and comes home singing songs. Adam is very excited that she gets to go to his school! Here's my cute school girl on her first day!

No comments: