Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sarah's funny conversations

I just wanted to write down some of Sarah's new cute words & phrases so I don't forget them. She's been saying "sure" a lot lately instead of yes. (Like in response to things like- are you ready for dinner, need a new diaper, etc.) She's also been repeating random phrases that she has heard people say. Like when I came out of my room after getting dressed for the day she excitedly said "You got dressed! All by yourself!" This afternoon she told me "I need dinner. I so hungry." Then when I was making the dinner she said "You make dinner, I so proud of you." Also, like any girl, she loves getting gifts. If I get something for her and show it to her she makes the cutest expression & says something like "I'm so excited." I was going to let her pick out a baby doll at the dollar store. I asked her if she wanted the pink one or purple one. She said she wanted "all of them." The funniest thing was last night she was taking a bath. I left the room and came back with a new bath toy for her. It was just some measuring cups to play with in the tub. She made a weird face then said "Oh.my.gosh. That is so RUDE!" :) I have no idea why she said that but it was too funny!

No comments: