Friday, September 3, 2010
28 Weeks!
This picture is actually from a few weeks ago. (in our old house) But you get the idea, I'm huge! :) I really don't like pregnant pictures of myself but I don't want to completely leave baby #3 out of our family news & updates!
So, I am now 28 weeks along! That sounds pretty far. I feel like this pregnancy has flown by so far. I'm sure those final weeks will drag on like they did with my other two! Now I will start going to the doctor every other week. Everything is progressing normally. My measurements and the baby's heartbeat are right on track. The doctor said I have a perfect baby! :) I hope so! The heartbeat today was 144~ Mamaw doesn't that mean it's a boy? I really think it's a boy but I would be thrilled with another girl! I haven't had any major cravings this time around. Is it weird that I'm disappointed about that? Every now and then one particular thing will sound good but there hasn't been anything that I just had to have consistently with this pregnancy. I will keep you posted on how things are going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment