Friday, September 3, 2010
First Day of School- Part 2!
Adam is going to a homeschool enrichment program called COMPASS. This was really an answer to pray for me. I wanted to homeschool but I didn't want him to miss out on the experience of going to school and the fun that goes along with it. I feel like this is the best of both worlds. He has a classroom, a teacher, friends at school and gets to eat in the cafeteria and play on the playground! He started this week and had a great first week! Here's my cute little kindergartner on his first day! I love this boy!
While he was at school, Sarah & I baked cookies for him. My friend Jara started this tradition with her kids and I think it's so sweet! When he got home we enjoyed the cookies and talked about his day!

They also have Mother's Day Out at his school. Sarah is going once a week for that. I feel so blessed to be able to homeschool, have a girls day with Sarah each week, and a day out too! I'm so thankful that my sweet husband is willing to let us spend some of our budget this way. Sarah had her first day this week too. She looks way to grown up in her apple dress! She had a fun day at school too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're such a good mom! I know that you will love homeschooling!
Awww, glad to see the cookie/milk tradition caught on:) I LOVE Sarah's dress, did you make it? Did you sew on the apple part? So cute! Sounds like ya'll are going to have a FANTASTIC year!
Thanks girls! Jara- the dress was from Target. I thought it was super cute for back to school! :) You should get one for Kins!
Post a Comment