Monday, May 16, 2011

6 Months Old!

This sweet little guy is 6 months old now. The first year just flies by so fast- I can't believe we are already half way to one. I know I have requested a pause button before but this is another stage I could totally freeze & just keep him right here! He's so, so, so, so sweet! He's still such a good, happy baby. Everyone comments on how happy and easy going he is. He sleeps all night, he still takes several day time naps. He's rolling around and trying to sit up but still not completely mobile. He can fall asleep on his own but he really likes to be rocked and snuggle at bedtime. Really, I love this stage! I love this baby! This month he started a few baby foods. He is liking those so far. He rolls and scoots but hasn't started trying to crawl yet. His favorite toy is a book that crinkles. He has started to really like bath time. Adam & Sarah love to play with him and make him laugh. It's been a wonderful first 6 months with him!

No comments: