Friday, May 20, 2011

SUMMER!!!

I'm updating this for the second time this week. That can only mean one thing- we are done with school! Yay!! The kids had their last day at their school this week and we are wrapping up our homeschool year too. It's been such a great year! I'm really looking forward to this summer. We don't have anything exciting planned I'm just ready to slow down. We have been crazy busy since we moved here- moving, getting settled in, having a new baby, homeschooling. I'm excited to have the schooling part of that on hold for a little while. I have some projects I'm hoping to get done this summer and I want to spend lots of time just hanging out with my favorite little guys & girl! Here are a few pictures of the last day of school.



Adam & Mrs.Morris- we are going to miss her!


They had field day & splash day.
Here's a huge water slide they got to play on.



We went out for an ice cream treat to celebrate the last day of school

and the beginning of SUMMER!!!


(Can you tell I'm excited! Probably more than the kids!)

No comments: