Monday, November 7, 2011

Moon Sand

Yesterday I was working on my Bible study homework in the office. Adam walked in and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was stuck on one of the questions so he asked what it said. I read it to him. "Describe a time in your life when you got something you thought you wanted but it didn't make you as happy as your thought it would." Without even stopping to think he says "I would just write moon sand." "Remember we got some of that and it just wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be? I think you should just put that." He makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Jara said...

I agree, it looks way more fun on the commercials than it is in real life, poor kiddos - they get all pumped up for nothin':)