Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

I LOVE Christmas! I love carrying on traditions and starting new ones with our family.
Here are some of the highlights from our Christmas celebrating this year...


Going to the Gaylord With Becky, Kasey & Baylee

Going to see Santa at our neighborhood Christmas party.
(Sarah is still not a fan of this tradition!)

Our Christmas Tree Decorating Party!

Our Elf, Mickey

Baking cookies (and "puppy chow")

Spending time with family
Celebrating Christmas with my family at my mom & Dad's


Garrett family party at our house on Christmas Eve

Going to the Christmas Eve service at church with these beautiful little ones to celebrate the one who this day is truly all about...Jesus!

Getting new pj's on Christmas Eve
Reading the Night Before Christmas and the Christmas story from the Bible
Spending Christmas morning opening gifts, eating breakfast, playing with new toys, having a fire in the fireplace, staying in our cozy new pj's, just being together! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I don't want it to be over yet!

No comments: