Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Better late than never, right? I don't think I've done anything on time since having baby Chase (just ask the library, I pay their salaries with my late fees) so why start now?

So we are old now and spent New Years Eve at home playing Wii. Then got up like responsible adults and went to church the next morning. We went to my parents house on New Years Day. My mom always makes a nice meal and has the family over. This year she even had a chocolate fountain! Fun!


So...did you make some New Years Resolutions? How's that going? I made a few like I always do. I call them goals, it sounds like less of a commitment. :) My goals for the new year are the usual eat healthy and exercise more, get better about daily Bible reading. And one that I'm adding this year is to be better about staying in touch with my friends and family. Since having Chase I've gotten terrible about calling my friends and getting together with people. I'm working on that this year! Happy 2012 to you!

No comments: