We just had the best day today!
It started with a lazy morning at home which was exactly what I needed after the busy day at school yesterday. I was worn out! After a nice long coffee break this morning we had a little Bible time. I am loving this picture of Chase's chubby little baby hand on his toddler Bible. So precious! After playing hide and seek with the kids I got to read (a grown up book!) on the balcony while the kids played nicely together. (I'm telling you, it was the best day! It almost sounds too good to be true) Then Jake called saying they were really slow at work and he was coming home early. We ate lunch and then...wait for it...I took a TWO HOUR NAP!!! Seriously! I'm loving this day. THEN we packed up the sand toys and swim stuff and took the kids to the Little Elm Beach Park to play. And then we went to Downtown Denton and walked around the square. We stopped at my favorite little old fashion ice cream shop, Beth Marie's, walked through some of the shops and then sat outside on the patio and had pizza for dinner. When we got home the kids were worn out and went to bed easily and I'm relaxing with a glass of wine.
I think our summer is off to a good start!
 |
This picture melts my heart!
 |
| Playing in the sand |
 |
| Beach Park! |
 |
| Beth Marie's |
 |
| Old Fashion Candy Store...so fun! |
 |
| Pizza on the patio |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment