Sunday, July 1, 2012

Busy Month of June

Well it appears that I took the month of June off from blogging. Opps! Sorry about that. But, don't worry. You are about to be bombarded with pictures! :) I am having more fun playing on picasa making collages than I am on the new blogger set up. So here you go! Our month in pictures! :)

We spent some time just hanging out around the house doing the usual things we do...laundry, cooking, playing games, dressing up, reading, watching movies. 


We also went some fun places this month. I took the kids to a new indoor trampoline park. So fun! The kids went to VBS at the church where they go to school. My mom & I took the kids to see the play Beauty and The Beast. We had our neighborhood July 4th Parade. We attempted a family fun bowling outing which turned out not to be a great activity for a toddler. :)


And we spent a ton of time at the pool! Sarah took swim lessons, Adam joined swim team. And Chase...well Chase doesn't exactly love being in the water. After a few minutes of playing he announces that he's "done." And he means it. He's getting pretty good at this toddler thing. He did have fun playing in the sand. 

So there was our month! Pretty fun times!

1 comment:

Jara said...

Hey there, I love these pics, especially the underwater ones:) I'm back to blogging, stop by if you have time:)