Well yesterday Jake & I declared it No Technology Tuesday. The kids have become obsessed with Netflix. Sarah knows how to use the remote and work it. Even baby Chase will bring the "mote" to me and say "Elmo." He can unlock my phone and has called Grandma. (In fact he's the one that taught me how to turn the ipod on while the phone is locked.) Anyway, we needed to take a break.
It went great until about 10 am when I realized that staring at the wall while I folded laundry was really boring. And I wanted to listen to Pandora while I cleaned and my dinner recipe was saved on pinterest. (Maybe I'm the one with the problem!) So I changed the name to Less Technology Tuesday and we went on with our day. :) We played dress up and had a tea party, we did some chores, we built with Legos and read books and played outside. It turned out to be a nice little day even with slightly less technology! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment