Friday, October 10, 2008

Yay! Pumpkin Patch Day!

So, I have good news- I got a new camera! I'm so excited! And I got it just in time for one of my favorite days...Pumpkin Patch day! Ya'll know how much I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch every year. It's such a fun tradition to go with our friends and Grandma every year. Like always, we played in the pumpkins, had a picnic lunch, took a hayride, went in a pumpkin house, played in the bounce houses and posed with the character cut outs. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. There is a slideshow to the right (click on it to make it bigger). But in case you just can't wait, here are my favorite pictures from the day...

Doesn't he look so grown up?


And look at my pretty, smiley girl in the pumpkins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Pumpkin Patch looks like loads of fun!! You have beautiful children my friend!!
I wish Nathan could have a play date with your kidlets!!